Dana On Twitter
- RIP James Garner. I worked w/ him once. Wonderful, courteous gentleman. Amazing stories: "Jim Coburn and I were in Bruce Lee's dojo." ?!?!?! Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Trying to decide which is worse, the unending carnage of the Mideast, or the unending carnage of Nancy Sinatra's cover of Day Tripper. Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @eliflesch: @danagould spoken a minute too late. t.co/lVfFIGTO7D Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @jonahray: Playing some GEX™. Starring @danagould t.co/5F8oAJCuxP Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- The Huffington Post - unafraid to break the tough stories. Like, when an actress wears a dress... Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @justin3341 was he in that??? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @danagould on twitter.
- Dawn at Midnight. Mission Tiki Drive-In. Montclair, CA.
- Full moon over How To Train Your Dragon 2. Mission Tiki…
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes – a sequel to a movie that was a…
- Who’s surprised?
- Well, it IS her character’s name…
- “Wake me when we get there, cool? I’m going to lick my…
- Why yes, I am dead and in Heaven.
- Happy 4th of July!
See Dana Live!
There are no events